Data Analyst - Business Intelligence
FlatClub is looking for a driven and ambitious Data Analyst - Business Intelligence to join our rapidly growing team.
You are going to be responsible for delivering data reports from our internal databases as well as Google Analytics and Mixpanel. Handling all of the numeric data of the company is going to be your responsibility and your ideas and recommendations to improve the day-to-day processes will directly impact the delivery roadmap.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize data quality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Own and use metrics and data to identify changes, actions and opportunities.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience writing complex SQL to extract or modify data
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- SQL, MSExcel, Google Tag Manager, MixPanel knowledge.
- Knowledge of online metrics, KPIs, optimization, funnels and conversions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and results-driven.
- Based in London (Moorgate Station area)
- Not open for remote working
FlatClub is a fast-growing B2B start up that offers a unique technology-based solution. We help employers offer outstanding moving support on a budget to their junior staff. It is a product-driven solution built for scale and driven by a team of 60, based in TechHub London and in Yerevan, Armenia.
All of us at FlatClub are passionate about our product. We are motivated by achievements and value each one of our colleagues. We’re always eager to get in touch with hands-on people who want to work on a unique product and revolutionize current practices. At FlatClub, you have the opportunity to become part of a truly international (20+ nationalities) and young company in a friendly and fast-paced environment. Not only you will help build a product for the best global companies in the world, but also give your career a real boost, with huge chances for career development and professional growth. Additional perks to life at FlatClub include: