Content and Online Marketing Specialist
FlatClub is looking for an ambitious Content and Online Marketing Specialist. The candidate must be a strong writer (whatever the format is: blog, LinkedIn, newsletter…) and must be able to create compelling content that fits with FlatClub personality and tone of voice, but also they should be able to spot stories that the community would find interesting. They will also be responsible for bringing more organic traffic to the website and implement SEO best practices.
Your focus will be to organize and manage the content creation, delivering highly quality content that engages with our users across all FlatClub channels. You are directly responsible for the organic traffic and for coming up with strategies to increase the organic traffic visits and achieve higher conversion rates.
- Editorial calendar set up: Ability to think of content for different audiences.
- Content creation management for all channels (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Newsletter, Blog).
- Email marketing strategy, campaign execution and analysis.
- Produce reports on performance of key metrics for email campaigns.
- Derive recommendations for future campaigns improvement.
Candidate profile requirements
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing working experience.
- Be uber curious by nature.
- Understand the role that social and digital media plays in a clients’ communication mix.
- Have a solid sense of how social media tools work as well as the full cadre of social media platforms.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles.
- Have exceptional writing skills, communicating creatively and in an engaging manner.
- Familiarity with HTML5/CSS3 is highly desired.
- Excellent communication, written and editorial skills.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Full-time, 40 hrs/wk
- Based in London (Liverpool Street Station area)
- Not open for remote working
FlatClub is VC and Angel backed, is the winner of the 2012 TechCrunch Pitching Challenge, and winner of the TechCityNews Standout Success for 2014. FlatClub was featured on the Financial Times, Forbes, Guardian, TheNextWeb, and others.
We are a team of 60, based in TechHub, Google Campus, in London and Yerevan, Armenia.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing start-up. We are an ambitious and entrepreneurial team committed to achieving lofty goals. If you seek to work in a dynamic and young environment, with a high performance culture and future growth opportunities, then we are looking for you! Additional perks to life at FlatClub include: