What is Flat-Club?
Flat-Club is a marketplace for students and alumni of top Universities to arrange short-term accommodation solutions through networks they trust.
What makes Flat-Club unique?
We leverage networks where trust already exists. Instead of posting their place to anyone, hosts can post only to people they already trust and make extra income. Guests join verified clubs and earn access to more apartments and rooms to save 80% of hotel prices.
- 16 employees, 10 nationalities
- HQ'd at Google Campus London
- Proud Member of the London Business School Incubator
- Backed by Jeremy Coller of Coller Capital and London Business School Professor Eli Tamor
- In 2012 Flat-Club employed more interns from London Business School than Goldman Sachs
- Flat-Club is working in collaboration with over 50 top universities including London Business School, INSEAD, Columbia, NYU & ESCP.
- The Flat-Club name was inspired by Fight Club - the book. Nitzan explains.
- Founder and Team Bio's Here
- Customer Testimonials Here
- Logo: EPS | PNG
- Team Photo Here
- Founder Photo Here
- Screen Shot One | Two | Three
- Infographic - '2 Years of Flat-Club' Here
- Press Releases - Funding Announcement | US30
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org