Moving Specialist - Customer Service
FlatClub has an open position on our Service team to handle service delivery for our business platform users. This is a specialised Customer Service and Sales role requiring high-quality communication skills to help our users with their moving and accommodation booking process, as well as provide expert advice centered around our technology platform.
FlatClub is a fast-growing B2B start-up that offers a unique technology-based solution driven by a team of 60, based in TechHub London and in Yerevan, Armenia. We help employers offer outstanding moving support to a new location on a budget to their junior staff.
- Welcome and onboard new users on our platform.
- Educate users on the benefits of our services.
- Act as a dedicated point of contact from start to finish.
- Liaise with other teams in the company to make sure that we fulfill user needs and expectations.
- Highly organized work habits.
- Previous sales or customer service training.
- Professional written communication skills.
- Professional phone communication skills.
- A desire to outperform and grow professionally with a young team.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Good English and another foreign language is an advantage.
This position is full-time, involves weekend shifts and it's based in London, TechHub, Moorgate Station.
All of us at FlatClub are passionate about our product. We are motivated by achievements and value each one of our colleagues. We’re always eager to get in touch with hands-on people who want to work on a unique product and revolutionize current practices. At FlatClub, you have the opportunity to become part of a truly international (20+ nationalities) and young company in a friendly and fast-paced environment. Not only you will help build a product for the best global companies in the world, but also give your career a real boost, with huge chances for career development and professional growth.
Additional perks to life at FlatClub include:
- 20 paid holiday days per year, paid bank holidays and your birthday off.
- Library with business and personal development books and resources.
- Company social events, monthly meet-ups, fruit and snack brunches.
- Become a proud member of the TechHub and Google Campus start-up community.
- The opportunity to grow professionally with a young and international company.