Are you ready to take the next step in your career and take on more responsibilities? Does your heart begin to race when thinking of creating a great product?
FlatClub is looking for a driven and ambitious Product Owner to join our rapidly growing team. You are going to be working on a brand-new product with a strong team behind you.
You are going to be the subject matter expert who defines, implements and optimizes our users journey through the platform. The role includes communication and collaboration with remote teams, and involves challenging problem solving related tasks.
- Understand our users' needs.
- Provide feedback and guidance to our amazing developers.
- Set and manage clear expectations.
- Create the business model, develop the product roadmap and describe the user experience and product features.
- Collect and analyze data to validate the goal.
- Update the UX/feature description and business model.
- Track the project progress (time and budget).
- Coordinate the product launch.
- Experience of working in product team on web product.
- Experience in creating user stories and release management.
- Experience working with Agile / SCRUM is essential.
- Proven experience working in a software development or software product team.
- Strong Product Owner/Business Analysis skills such as (analysis, data flows, entity relationships, data mapping, physical process flows)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with a strong aptitude for translating requirements into visual concepts; ability to communicate usability and visual design principles to all levels of an organization.
- Full-time, 40 hrs/wk.
- Based in London.
- Not open for remote working.
FlatClub is VC and Angel backed, is the winner of the 2012 TechCrunch Pitching Challenge, and winner of the TechCityNews Standout Success for 2014. FlatClub was featured on the Financial Times, Forbes, Guardian, TheNextWeb, and others.
We are a team of 60, based in TechHub, Google Campus, in London and Yerevan, Armenia.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing start-up. We are an ambitious and entrepreneurial team committed to achieving lofty goals. If you seek to work in a dynamic and young environment, with a high performance culture and future growth opportunities, then we are looking for you! Additional perks to life at FlatClub include: