FlatClub is recruiting a Operations Assistant to join the FlatClub for Business Sales Team. Reporting to the Head of Sales, the candidate will be in charge of managing the information updates on our CRM and coordinate the activities and tasks around lead generation and mass email campaigns.
- Sales opportunity research on companies and contacts
- Lead generation and prospect list management building
- CRM database updates, improvements and quality management
- Create and manage weekly team performance reports
- Advanced Excel
- Good organization skills
- Proactive and results driven
- Love to optimise processes
- Experience working with a CRM is a plus
- Full-time, 40 hrs/wk
- Monday to Friday
- Based in London (Liverpool Street Station area)
- Not open for remote working
FlatClub is VC and Angel backed, is the winner of the 2012 TechCrunch Pitching Challenge, and winner of the TechCityNews Standout Success for 2014. FlatClub was featured on the Financial Times, Forbes, Guardian, TheNextWeb, and others.
We are a team of 60, based in TechHub, Google Campus, in London and Yerevan, Armenia.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing start-up. We are an ambitious and entrepreneurial team committed to achieving lofty goals. If you seek to work in a dynamic and young environment, with a high performance culture and future growth opportunities, then we are looking for you! Additional perks to life at FlatClub include: