Business Development Team Leader - FlatClub for Business
We are currently looking for a relentless Business Development Team Leader to take ownership of the team responsible for lead generation and qualification efforts for our B2B sales closers (Business Development Managers) using predominantly outbound prospecting tools - direct mail, e-mail, telephone, web - in addition to inbound lead generation. FlatClub for Business (FCB) is a unique technology-based solution that enables world-leading organizations to offer outstanding support to their employees moving on a budget.
- Train, coach and develop a talented junior team of 3-6 prospectors in order to drive appointments and qualified leads for Business Development Managers.
- Hire, induct and augment skills of new team members.
- Set clear KPIs and track ongoing performance.
- Support and motivate team to achieve ambitious targets.
- Implement effective training and performance processes.
- Optimize pitch and data gathering scripting, offers, or automated tools when necessary.
- Become a source of knowledge and go-to-person on market key players, best practices, account research, internal structures of world-leading corporations using referrals and professional HR networks to generate interest.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in sales prospecting.
- Proven track record in successfully leading and managing a sales team.
- Experience selling a B2B product to HR Professionals is advantageous.
- Good ‘number sense’ - making calculations quickly and reasonably accurate.
- Proactive and results driven.
- Excellent communication skills (phone, e-mail, face-to-face).
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Familiarity with spreadsheets, CRM systems or data management tools required.
- Full-time, 40 hrs/wk
- Based in London (Liverpool Street Station area)
- Not open for remote working
FlatClub is VC and Angel backed, is the winner of the 2012 TechCrunch Pitching Challenge, and winner of the TechCityNews Standout Success for 2014. FlatClub was featured on the Financial Times, Forbes, Guardian, TheNextWeb, and others.
We are a team of 60, based in TechHub, Google Campus, in London and Yerevan, Armenia.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing start-up. We are an ambitious and entrepreneurial team committed to achieving lofty goals. If you seek to work in a dynamic and young environment, with a high performance culture and future growth opportunities, then we are looking for you! Additional perks to life at FlatClub include: